The COED Media Group Student Ambassador Program is an opportunity for students to act as liaisons between CMG and their universities. These ambassadors:
- Create editorial and social content around his/her university.
- Plan and host fun events on campus.
- Act as a campus contact for CMG teams.
- Help CMG engage and better understand each university’s culture.
Ambassadors are trendsetters enthusiastic about college life and involved in their school communities. They have majors from Communications, to Fashion Design, to Business, to Sports Administration! CMG Ambassadors have the opportunity to enhance their professional development, leadership, social, and communication skills, and have his/her content published across our network of sites. Plus, there’s tons of cool swag!
An ideal Student Ambassador is:
- Socially outgoing and active at his/her university
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/postgraduate study
- Available 10 hours per month to spend on CMG evangelist work
- Familiar with COED Media Group Sites including but not limited to COED.com, BustedCoverage.com, and CollegeCandy.com.
- Involved with student organizations and activities
Locations and application
We offer the COED Media Group Student Ambassador Program in multiple regions around the world. The program is minimum one school semester in length.